NEW YORK (August 12, 2010) - When it comes to matching wedding fashion designers with retailers, the bridal fashion world has been turning to the WeddingChannel Couture Show (www.wccoutureshow.com), New York's number one bridal trade show, for the past 15 years. In celebration of the WeddingChannel Couture Show 15th Anniversary, The Knot Inc. (NASDAQ: KNOT, www.theknot.com), the leading lifestage media company, today announces the launch of the new Insights & Exposure program, an exclusive opportunity to get detailed market research from-and exposure to-the industry's largest audience of brides. The WeddingChannel Couture Show has become the largest and most-trafficked New York bridal trade show, where 2,000 bridal collections have been showcased to more than 40,000 attendees.
In celebration of this milestone, The Knot Inc. has introduced the Insights & Exposure program as a way to recognize and further interact with the 1,500 national and international designers who introduce, buy and announce the latest fashion trends of the bridal world at the WeddingChannel Couture Show. As a part of this unique program, designers will receive a first-of-its-kind in-depth white paper on dress shopping habits of today's brides and will supply them with the necessary marketing tools needed for a successful business. As an added value, designers will also receive exclusive editorial coverage on TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com, which reaches over 1.9 million brides, giving designers exposure to brides like no one else can. With experience in launching over 350 of the most sought out designers, The Knot Inc. is taking the traditional bridal fashion show to a whole new level by becoming the go-to marketing consultant in the bridal trade industry.
“With 15 years of experience, the WeddingChannel Couture Show understands the bridal market like no one else can and is the venue for bringing together thousands of designers and retailers in one location,” said Carley Roney, cofounder of The Knot Inc. “This premier show attracts the bridal fashion elite and has a renowned reputation for launching new and established talent to the bridal market, including legendary designers Monique Lhuillier and Reem Acra.”
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE WEDDINGCHANNEL COUTURE SHOW
- Nearly 200 Bridal Collections: The top designers and retailers connect at the WeddingChannel Couture Show, including Enzoani, Paloma Blanca, Simone Carvalli, Jasmine and more.
- More than 1,500 Attendees: National and international designers-just about anyone who's anyone in the bridal fashion world-comes to the WeddingChannel Couture Show. Plus, hundreds of press members know this is the event to seek out the latest designs and trends.
- FREE Bridal Insight Manual: For the very first time, each WeddingChannel Couture Show exhibitor will receive TheKnot.com & WeddingChannel.com 2009 Bridal Fashion Study-valued at $1,500. This must-have manual asked 5,000+ brides about their attitudes, shopping and budget behavior, providing bridal designers and retailers insight into the $5 billion wedding fashion market.
- Exclusive Editorial Coverage: Exhibitors can showcase their designs to two million brides by receiving exclusive editorial coverage on the top two wedding planning websites TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com.
- High Class Reputation: Even the UK recognizes the importance of the WeddingChannel Couture Show and for the first time ever, the British Trade Commission will be sponsoring the country's top five designers to exhibit at the show.
The premier luxury Spring 2011 WeddingChannel Couture Show will run from October 16-18, 2010 at the legendary InterContinental Barclay New York.
About WeddingChannel Couture Show
Since 1995, WeddingChannel Couture Show is the most established, premier bridal industry trade show in New York. Held twice a year, thousands of national and international designers, retailers and press attend WeddingChannel Couture Show to introduce, buy and announce the latest fashion trends of the bridal world. WeddingChannel Couture Show is part of The Knot Inc. (NASDAQ: KNOT; http://www.theknot.com), the premier media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives.
NOTE TO EDITORS: For more information regarding WeddingChannel Couture Show, to speak with an editor or to receive high-resolution photos from the event, contact Erin Maestas, Associate Public Relations Manager at 212.515.3595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.