From the creators of The Knot, The Bump gives first-time parents the inside scoop on fertility, pregnancy, birth, and babies with stage-by-stage advice, stylish ideas, local resources, interactive tools, and a savvy online community.
TheBump.com brings modern advice, an active community, and detailed local content together on a single website.
• Stage-by-stage advice, from trying to conceive to toddlerhood
• Expert Q&As with OB/GYNs, pediatricians, sleep experts, nutritionists, stylists, and more
• Interactive tools and checklists
• Local listings
• Baby service and product reviews, powered by LilaGuide.com, the web’s largest searchable database of real-parent feedback
• Hundreds of personalized baby gifts, nursery essentials, and an array of products for parents and their bundles of joy, from sentimental presents to unique favors for a stylish baby shower
• Harnesses the power of social networking, connecting parents to their peers and offering personalized advice using an unparalleled combination of user-generated content and up-to-date community features, including baby blogs, local reviews, lists, profiles, photo galleries, and topic-based message boards (the equivalent of thousands of phone calls to friends, many of whom have already been connected through online communities on TheKnot.com and TheNest.com)
| ||THE BUMP MAGAZINE|
Excited about your pregnancy, but overwhelmed by all the choices? The Bump local guides are the ultimate resource for pregnant moms in your nabe. Our panel of nationally recognized experts provides the latest tips on pregnancy planning, nutrition, nursery design -- you name it. And to bring it all home, our local guides give you the tools and resources you need to make the best possible choices in your area -- all at your fingertips.
Cofounder and Editor in Chief, XO Group Inc., The Knot Inc.
Since cofounding XO Group, Carley has built one of the web’s largest network of lifestyle websites -- all while enduring three pregnancies, countless late-night breastfeeding sessions, toddler milestones, and temper tantrums. She’s poured years of hard-won mommy wisdom into The Bump and is excited to fill first-time parents in on all the things she wishes she’d known. Roney resides in Brooklyn, where she enjoys her daughter Havana’s dance recitals, park hopping with her 3-year-old, Cairo, and life with new baby, Dublin.
Read all The Bump expert bios here.