Interested in having your work featured on TheKnot.com?
We’re always seeking real weddings to show the latest trends to our audience and need your submissions to do so!
Here's what to do:
- Choose about 30 photos that represent the style of the wedding day. We’ll need to see the cake, bouquet, escort card display, favors, event sites along with a mix of the key moments from the day. And don’t forget a few shots of the couple and wedding party!
- If you use an online proofing gallery with access to more images, please also provide this info with your submission.
- For all entries, include the following info:
1. The couples’ names, phone numbers, and email addresses
2. Day, month, year, city, state, and location of the ceremony and reception
3. Your company’s name, phone numbers, and email addresses
4. Any other details you'd like us to know about the wedding!
- Mail to:
(name of your region) Real Weddings
The Knot, inc.
462 Broadway, Floor 6
New York, NY 10013
- Email your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in one of the following formats:
1. Low-res JPEG files (the entire email must not exceed 3MB)
2. A link to a blog entry and online proofing gallery
Due to the high volume of submissions, we will contact you only if clients are selected for feature. Weddings will be kept on file for one year from the wedding date. Please note: Due to editorial policy, The Knot is unable to publish Real Weddings that have been or are scheduled to be featured in another publication.